You are here
Deputy IT General Manager (Application & Enterprise Scale)
HK$85,000 - HK$115,000
- Lead several sub-teams (~40 people)
- Head of IT Application/ System
About Our Client
- I am currently hiring several roles at a similar seniority of AGM of IT (taking care on application/ development/ ERP systems).
- The role will be managing 4-5 sub-teams with each team having Managers/ Team Leads assisting to lead the various functions.
- These clients included listed conglomerate and large enterprise-scale organizations.
- Contribute and involve in setting up the team direction and IT application strategies to align with the organization's goal
- Design, plan and deliver IT application solutions
- Lead the 4-5 teams which cover all in-house applications development, system maintenance, projects and support etc.
- Manage the team to deliver and serve business users at good level of quality which the process should align with the ITIL service standards
- Develop service design, transition and operation plans for all aspects of applications development
- Demonstrate leadership and take ownership of all application, vendor management, customer services and technical systems etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or Technology-related disciplines
- Minimum of 18 years in IT field with at least 10 years in large-IT-team management track record
- Main technical focus on enterprise application/ system side and must be technically solid around the application areas
- Proficient experience in project management (using Agile/ other well-established methodology) and use of ITIL service framework
- Technically strong in application architecture design, service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (EBS), business process management (BPM), data architect/flow/storage and other relevant governance process etc.
- Proven track record and ability to manage, guide, coach, motivate, lead and develop large teams
- Capable in managing multiple key senior stakeholders in the organization
- Excellent communication in both English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Service-oriented person who is effective, responsible and influencing
What's on Offer
Outstanding and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate who will take up the role. Great exposure within well-known enterprise can be gained.