You are here
Deputy Head of Compliance - Asian Bank
- Stable and expanding platorm
- Excellent compliance culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Asian financial services group and a top-tier bank with a large presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Deputy Head of Compliance with an excellent balance between all functions within Compliance. This role will be leading the general compliance and monitoring teams.
In this role, your prime responsibilities would entail:
* Overseeing all tasks and issues related to general compliance, monitoring surveillance, and regulatory compliance
* Collaborate and coordinate with relevant regulatory authorities and external parties on compliance-related matters
* Developing and managing a team of 15 staff to ensure the bank's compliance to internal policies as well as relevant rules and guidelines
* Conduct compliance training to various business units of the bank
The Successful Applicant
You would be a university graduate with over 8 years experience in compliance within banking. Exposure to corporate, private and retail banking, strong working knowledge and focus in retail banking is required Sound knowledge of relevant banking rules and regulations as well as HKMA & SFC policies is a must. Previous working experience and background in Chinese or Asian financial institutions strongly desired. Excellent communication in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is also a key requirement for this mandate.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits