You are here
Deputy General Manager - Revenue Management
- Much Loved Brand
- Fantastic alary prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Airline brand in Hong Kong. Well known and well loved, they are now growing and aiming to cement their brand in quality and options. Currently with many plans for expansion, they are looking to increase their partner airlines and destinations and maximise there revenue generation from each flight. They are now looking for a talented Deputy General Manager, Revenue management to help lead and develop the function in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for Identify revenue and profit growth opportunities, facilitate and develop long-haul product and develop a revenue forecast model to optimise the company revenues. in addition you will devise the company revenue strategies to maximise passenger revenue performance, including but not limited to pricing and yield management.
- Assesses and segments customers based on market conditions
- Work closely with internal parties on the sales strategies, market intelligence, pricing and facilitate appropriate actions
- Perform regular revenue fluctuation analysis, investigate unusual fluctuations and prepare revenue adjustments
- Analyse trends in fare usage, revenue and markets together with the flight data to project forecast report and monthly pre-arrangement plan
- Study market trend and identify profitable new long haul products/routes
- Connect with external parties, attending annual conference and deal with cooperation
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally at least 7 years or above of airline revenue management experience with not less than 3 years of experience in managerial level
- Good knowledge and familiar with Hong Kong, China and Taiwan market
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word Processing
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to make a significant difference to expanding an airline as well as an attractive remuneration and rewards package to the right candidate. Travel and medical will be offered on top of the chance to be part of an innovative and driven team.