You are here
Deputy General Manager - Retail Banking Business
- International team culture
- Newly create role from headquarter level
About Our Client
Headquartered in Guangzhou, our client is one the first credit card issuer in China and now leads China's credit card market through innovations and market segmentation. By now, the number of cards issued has exceeded 10 million and the credit balance of the Card exceeded 30 billion RMB.
1. Making the over plan for the retail banking business development such as the long-term business development plan (including but not limited to, customer management, marketing channel and promotion, etc.);
2. Initiating the credit card product's creation, innovation and marketing promoting; as well as enhancing and rationalising of existing products and solutions;
3. Managing new product governance life-cycle for shelf in Asia including new product approvals and on-going reviews, while ensuring global standards such as Fair Value Exchange and Range Review are embedded in investment product offering;
4. Formulating and implementing the operation procedure to ensure that the new products comply with the regulations.
5. Providing support for the technical, strategic and operational aspects of new credit card products;
The Successful Applicant
1. University degree qualified, preferably in a finance or numeric discipline.
2. Extensive experience in retailing banking, wealth management with exposure to a product development, fund consulting or portfolio management role
3. Deep experience in product technicalities with relevant accreditation and prior experience in products such as in Credit Card, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Discretionary Portfolios, Managed Solutions
4. Chartered Financial Analyst or other similar industry qualification would be preferred
5. Proven ability to manage complex projects and lead change across a variety of stakeholders to deliver results with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities
6. Native in Chinese is required.
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.