You are here
Deputy Counsel | Leading Property Developer
- Seasoned corporate finance lawyer
- Well-versed with Listing Rules and SFO
About Our Client
Our client is well-known for the scale and diversity of its property development projects. They have developed countless residential, commercial, industrial and retail real estate projects in Hong Kong, China and other parts of Asia, and continue to look to grow in these areas. They have built a well-structured legal team over the years and they offer a stable and dynamic working environment.
You will be leading the team to handle various corporate finance transactions and regulatory compliance matters, including:
- subscription and placement of shares,
- private equity investments and JV transactions,
- pre-IPO investments,
- listing transactions,
- Note issuance,
- intra-group financing and restructuring, and
- Listing Rules and SFO compliance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should:
- be a Hong Kong qualified solicitor with at least 15-20 years of post-qualification experience,
- have outstanding managerial ability,
- be well versed with Listing Rules and SFO compliance,
- have great leadership and interpersonal skills, and
- speak and write excellent English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package, well-supported legal team and top managerial and industry exposure.