You are here
Database Administrator - NoSQL/ other non-relational DBs
- Great platform - Implement your ideas
- Open-minded people
About Our Client
Our client is a technology firm, established in early 2000s by a team of passionate and forward-thinking pioneers. They have been rapidly expanding and now became a medium-sized corporation. To cope with the company's growth and the market's sky-high demand, they are continuously looking for talents to join their team.
- Monitor and administrate the firm's NoSQL Database and etc.
- Perform patches update, performance tuning, troubleshoot, and work with external vendors on hardware replacement
- Assist application teams with the development of new databases, and to upkeep a health environment allowing applications to perform at its best
- Liaise with members from other IT departments if required
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in Computer Science/ IT/ equivalent disciplines
- Experience in managing a large-scaled NoSQL database farm (Or with hands-on experience in other transferable high-performance/ non-relational Databases)
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Welcome candidates from overseas!
What's on Offer
Apart from a competitive remuneration package, this platform offers you -
- An open-minded and innovative culture that admires your ideas & suggestions,
- Multinational environment, with managements from both overseas and locally,
- Expose to latest technology/ development methodologies,
- Progression opportunity (Voice out what you want and how), and