You are here
Customer Service Officer - Leading Offshore Research Company
- On-the-job training
- Generous remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier Corporate Research that provides advisory and research services to Financial Institutions, Multinational Shipping Companies and Listed Companies around the world
- Support the Sales and Marketing functions with the compilation of target lists and in making first contact.
- Update Sales and Marketing records in CRM and provide assistance in marketing campaigns.
- Arrange visits and travel in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Support management of enquiries, orders, distribution, monitoring of work and completion deadlines.
- Maintain and improve upon established procedures for internal monitoring of data for management meetings.
- Occasional after hours participating in marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly efficient and organized personality.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of CRM databases.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Common sense.
- Outward-going personality & well presented.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, formulate potential solutions and communicate these to colleagues.
What's on Offer
On-the-job training, medical insurance, competitive remuneration, study advancement support will be offered.