You are here
CRM Manager (Regional) - Luxury Retail
- In-house CRM opportunity
- Regional exposure in luxury retail
About Our Client
A world leading fashion house is looking for a Regional CVM Manager with high calibre to join their growing team.
Reporting to the CRM director, you are responsible for CRM activities at regional level.
- Set budget and monitor ROI
- Develop and manage the customer retention strategy plans
- Evaluate CRM performance and obtain new insights for improvement
- Interpret opportunities for retail team to maximise sales performance
- Define comprehensive CRM training plan and tools for retail team and CRM leads
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience as follow:
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years in-house or agency CRM or clientele experience
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is preferred
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Articulate and detail-minded with strong business senses
- Good influencing and communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an luxury retail in Hong Kong. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.