You are here
Credit Analyst (FI) - Leading Chinese Corporate Bank
- Attractive Salary and Bonus. Promising Career.
- Comprehensive Staff Benefits
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest Chinese corporate bank who has strong track record and large market share. The provide comprehensive trade finance, lending and investment services to FI, non bank FI and corporate clients.
Reporting to the Head of Credit, you will be responsible for -
- Conducting credit assessments on banks and non-bank financial institutions based on financial statements and market information
- Analysing risk factors on credit application, identifying risk factors
- Conducting credit evaluation and credit monitoring
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the post, you will need to have -
- At least 5 years of credit analysis experience within the FI and non bank FI industry
- Strong Chinese reporting skills
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and bonus will be offered to the suitable candidate. Comprehensive staff benefits. Convenient work location.