You are here
Creative & Content Marketing Manager, APAC
- Creative Content Marketing
- Copywriting for fans engagment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, multi-national hospitality group with a diverse and well-recognised hospitality brands.
Our client is a leading, multi-national hospitality group with a diverse and well-recognised hospitality brands. The Manager, Creative & Content Marketing supports the production, pull-through, and new development of marketing content for markets across Asia Pacific. This position will support the creative and strategic development of content across marketing channels, including digital, social, and other media for Asia Pacific for our client's portfolio and brands.
This role is critical to generating content that engages, informs, and entertains Asia Pacific consumers and is able to educate others across the Continent on the best content production practices. The Manager will be the day-to-day coordinator to find and support relationships with partners who can further our client's marketing reach and provides support on how best to leverage key social media sites in Asia Pacific such as WeChat and Facebook.
This is a one-year contract position.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in marketing or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance.
- Prior track record of "breakthrough" consumer engagement through exceptional content marketing.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels and methods of marketing communications through social media.
- Strong problem solving, customer relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with others in a highly-matrix environment
- Proficiency in reading and writing English and Chinese are essential
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Renewable contract with possibility to change to permanent employment
- Digital content marketing focused