You are here
Corporate Services/Facility Manager - MNC client
- Job security
- Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a global conglomerate with strong business presences in Hong Kong's retail and property markets.
- Manage and supervise the maintenance and repair of office equipment, furniture, vehicles etc, in order to ensure that all equipment is in optimal functioning order and meets with relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Security requirements.
- Plan and direct services such as reception, maintenance, archive, catering and waste disposal ensuring that the facilities operate smoothly and remain safe, clean and sanitary.
- Carry out quarterly reviews of outsourced security and cleaning services performance to ensure all duties carried out in accordance with contract.
- Ensure the company has the necessary office space to accommodate staff and facilities required for office efficient office operations.
- Working in conjunction with Regional Real Estate & Facilities Management Team to manage and supervise office renovation projects in the office. Monitor costs and project progress to ensure that site works are completed within time and cost constraints.
- Prepare monthly progress reports to ensure that the organisation is aware of site project progress and to identify project milestones and potential risks.
- Manage the performance of facility management suppliers through the establishment of a framework of systems e.g. pre-qualification, setting SLA's etc. in order to ensure that the relationship is fostered and developed and the appropriate level of external services are obtained to the best advantage of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in Facility Management & Administration Services in which 2 years as an Assistant Manager/Manager
- Fluent in English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and highly articulate.
- Excellent organisation & interpersonal Skills
- The candidate must be self-directed, have the ability to work independently, and being highly-motivated.
- Able to work in fast-paced and deadline driven environments.
- Excellent with time management and able to carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and job stability.