You are here
Corporate Researcher - Leading Offshore Research Company
- Opportunity to learn and use diverse research method
- Outstanding Career Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier Corporate Research that provides advisory and research services to Financial Institutions, Multinational Shipping Companies and Listed Companies around the world
- The Research team acts as a support for the Consulting team, and is responsible for conducting market research that will assist the management team in advising clients on business consulting projects.
- As a Research Associate, you will be responsible for approaching and investigating the research topic using a variety of research tools and analytical skills
- For example, you will work with the Consulting team to brainstorm and identify various ways to investigate the business problem on hand
- You will use web-based and database tools to fact-find gather qualitative information on specific industries, regions, products and key market players
Undertake individual research projects in accordance with the Clients' requirements.
Communicate with Clients to provide timelines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Writes and submits detailed and accurate reports on projects in English within specific and required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferably with 2 to 4 years of experience in media or journalism; shipping background with
commercial, client-facing experience such as broking, chartering etc. Applications from other relevant
sectors will be also considered.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills that will allow you to conduct research in a thoughtful, structured and results-driven manner
- Fluency in spoken and written English, and Cantonese or Mandarin is required for this role.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Research Associate to a leading Research firm in a unique and newly created position. This role offers a professional and corporate working environment, excellent work-life balance, comprehensive training opportunities, and an attractive salary package that is negotiable depending on experience.