You are here
Corporate L&D Manager - Market Leader
- Corporate L&D
- Management Training
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Corporate in Hong Kong with vast business coverage. They are famous for continuously investing on their Learning and Development structure to stay innovative and ensure quality learning process.
- Reporting to the L&D Head, this is a new headcount in the L&D team, focusing on both Senior Management training, from design to delivery.
- Work closely with senior management to identify L&D needs, develop training programs and staff development strategies based on business needs and latest trends in the market
- Continuously assess, design, and enhance the training in co-ordination with key internal stakeholders
- Develop creative and innovative Learning initiatives, including new programmes and E-learning.
- Identify suitable vendor for specific courses and negotiable internally and externally for the training arrangements.
- Work alongside with HR initiatives from Organizational Development to Talent Management.
- Educate internal stakeholders on new L&D strategies.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years hands-on experience on Learning & Development on Corporate Training.
- Hands-on management training experience from design to delivery.
- Experience with Sizeable companies is a plus.
- Innovative, creative and dynamic.
- Ability to independently drive and execute training initiatives with the support of a small team
- Team player with a "can-do" attitude.
- Proactive with good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
They offer an environment that values Learning and Development, with management supporting constant innovation and creativity in a dynamic team.