You are here
Corporate Finance/Treasury Manager - RM/ARM/CA Welcomed
- Exciting opportunity to join global leading company with businesses all over th
- Rare exposure within a dynamic corporate finance team to engage in a variety of
About Our Client
Our client is the global market leader with businesses spanning countries throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Americas and Australasia. It is part of a world-renowned conglomerate with a sustainable and highly profitable business portfolio. Over the years, our client has been expanding into different businesses continuously and is inviting a high calibre individual to join their exciting corporate finance team as treasury manager or assistant manager.
The Treasury Manager will report to Senior Treasury Manager within the corporate finance team. You will work closely with your supervisor to manage all external funding needs of the Group, gaining valuable experiences on the financial operations of a large-scale, complex international organisation. You will participate in and eventually progress to lead financing projects that align with the company's strategy, developing the necessary leadership skills along the way that would help you advance your career in the corporate finance field.
Being part of a sizable team, you will have great opportunities to learn from a vast spectrum of subject experts and senior regional finance executives. You will engage in a wide range of projects and build function knowledge and networks across geographies as well as understanding the organisation and the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyse all external funding requests of the Group and work closely with different teams for internal functional clearances
- Manage the Group's global banking relationships to access to bank financing for the most competitive terms
- Negotiate with banks and coordinate with internal parties such as Legal, Tax, Company Secretarial Departments, to complete the Group's financing activities
- Prepare and review banking facility reports to ensure that they comply with the Group's standard
- Ensure all transactions comply with the Group's finance and internal control policies
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- University graduate with minimum 3 years' experience in corporate and internal banking at reputable banking institutions
- Good understanding and experience on bank financing arrangement
- Sound numerical sensitivity and good analytical skills
- Team player strong at building and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Possesses excellent communication skills with good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fast learner with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Relationship Managers at reputable banks are welcome to apply
- Less experienced candidates would be considered for the position of Assistant Treasury Manager
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package with professional growth opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.