You are here
Corporate Finance Director/ Manager
- New Business Development Team
- A range of Corporate Finance Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading organisation in the logistics industry with tremendous size and resources. A new business development team is created to spearhead their expansion strategy. To support this growth, they are now inviting candidates with good corporate finance/M&A exposure to join this newly created team.
You will be the key player to drive and implement growth strategies of the whole company, specifically developing new businesses within the logistics and supply chain management sector. Working closely with senior management, you will evaluate, analyse and implement any new projects and identify investment targets where suitable. You will provide corporate advisory on projects such as IPO, M&A and other corporate finance activities and assess potential deals while initiate and execute new business transations. You will work closely with other professional parties on various transactions to support the expansion of the company.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should be from banking or in-house corporate finance/M&A background with the following additional requirements:
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Management or other related discipline
- Over 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Investment Bank, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance is preferred
- CPA/CFA will be an advantage
- Overseas experiences are highly preferably, especially in the US
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Corporate Finance Manager
What's on Offer
A highly attractive package with substantial growth opportunities will be provided to the right candidate.