You are here
Corporate Communications Manager
- Great brand exposure
- Stability and career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established property developer with operations all over the world
As the corporate communications manager, the successful candidate will lead a team and oversee the company's integrated corporate communications tasks. This includes, CSR, External Relations, Annual report & press release writing, media relations, corporate event planning and more. The successful candidate will be a crucial part of the planning, implementation and execution of the company's corporate communications strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years corporate communication or public relations experience
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is considered an advantage
- Demonstration of sound leader experience
- Adaptable, creative and self-motivated with great interpersonal skills
- Experience in corporate communications from a sizeable listed company preferred
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration and fantastic work environment with good exposure and work-culture.