You are here
Corporate Communications Director
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based company with good corporate culture and exposure
leading a team of 7, the corporate communications manager will be the key leader in driving various initiatives for the organization. This includes crisis management, media relations, corporate marketing and more.
As a key decision maker, the corporate communications manager will also be responsible for the planning and implementation of the organization's communications and corporate marketing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 12 years experience in public relations, corporate communications or related discipline
- Experience in the Technology industry, public sector, NGO or utilities
- Strong media network
- Experienced in brand building, press release, crisis management, corporate marketing
- Strong leadership experience
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Written and Spoken)
What's on Offer
Very competitive remuneration with excellent exposure and corporate culture