You are here
Corporate Affairs Manager
- Career Progression
- Attractive Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global conglomerate with great brand exposure in the market.
Reporting to the senior manager and head of corporate affairs, the incumbent will play a crucial role in the strategy, planning and execution of the group's editorial material. This includes, press release, annual reports, translation of financial statements, sustainability reports and more. Under a sizeable corporate affairs team, this position offers great career progression within a large conglomerate.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Editorial or Corporate communications related functions
- Excellent writing skills is required for both Chinese and English
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is considered an advantage
- Experience working in a large corporation
- Familiarity in reading financial statements is crucial
- Open to candidates from different industries
- Detail orientated with a high level of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for further advancement within a sizeable corporation with high stability and brand exposure.