You are here
- Leading International Law Firm
- Good Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international law firm with offices worldwide and is globally recognized for consistency in delivering excellent results. Over the years, they have won multiple awards within the industry. On top of providing their employees with a friendly and dynamic working environment, our client promotes work life balance. They are currently looking to take on board a Corporate Administrator.
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings;
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns;
- Following up on actions from meetings;
- Taking instructions from the clients on setting up new companies in different jurisdictions or transferring the corporate records from their existing registered agent/office to the firm;
- Liaising with clients/their lawyers on closing logistics in relation to certain deals/transactions and preparing draft documents before closing;
- Setting up various non-equity registers for the clients and liaising with them on the closing logistics.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be a University degree holder with a minimum 5 years of hands-on and solid experience gained from listed companies or law firms. You should be able to handle a full range of company secretarial work independently. You must have strong language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. To succeed in this position, you should possess good organizational skills and the ability to handle occasionally complex by prioritizing work effectively.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent company benefits package
- International exposure and hands-on experience