You are here
Corporate Administrator (Paralegals welcome to apply)
- Career progression opportunity
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
About Our Client
Our client, a reputable law firm, is a leading provider of offshore legal services with unparalleled presence in the key jurisdictions of Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Jersey, Mauritius and the Seychelles.
In this role, you will assist our client in carrying out the full spectrum of company secretarial duties. You will be providing support to ensure full compliance with statutory requirements, both locally and abroad. You will liaise with clients, accountants, bankers and various government authorities on corporate matters. On top of preparing board minutes and drafting corporate related documents, you will also be responsible for providing general secretarial and administrative support to the team as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Law firm and listed company experience is highly desirable.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications/skills/attributes:
- Either a member of the HKICS/ICSA with 3+ years of relevant experience gained from an international law firm or a professional services firm; or a paralegal who has carried out some company secretarial duties in current/previous positions
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills with excellent time management abilities
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package, salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Enjoyable working culture