You are here
Corporate Accountant at Investment Bank (6 months contract)
- Top-tier Investment Bank
- Potential temp to perm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious investment bank locally and around the world. They are now looking for a 6 months contractor to work under Controller Division - Corporate Accounting team to support the peak season workload.
Reporting to the manager of the Corporate Accounting team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support on execution of legal entities transactions
- Review periodic reports to ensure the regional entities are in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley and the local regulatory requirements
- Prepare the daily capital summary
- Coordinate with other departments in gathering financial information for the regional entities' local and US GAAP reporting purpose.
- Engage in ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant, you will have the following:
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- 2 to 4 years of related accounting or auditing experience in the securities and banking sectors
- Strong control awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good PC skills, particularly with Excel
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be offered to the candidate.
Opportunity to get into a leading investment bank with a contract role.