You are here
Contracts Manager - Financial Institution
About Our Client
Our Client is a global financial institution, with employees within the team being based in US, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (NDAs, engagement letters, service agreements etc.)
- Advising internal stakeholders within the business on a range of global, legal and commercial issues
- Assist in the organisation and maintenance of contracts
- Conducting legal research to keep up to date with changes regionally
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in drafting contracts and of regional laws/regulations
- Possess a law degree (or have completed the legal conversion course) with at least 1-2 years' experience
- Fluent in spoken/written English and other Asian languages being an advantage
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a leading firm and to gain wider exposure. Good team in place.