You are here
Contract Manager - Building Products
- Job security
- Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a conglomerate with a wide range of business lines in marketing,distribution and manufacturing. It also acts as the agent for luxury goods, food & beverages, electronic consummer products and industrial equipment. Our client has a strong presence across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and other major ASEAN countries.
- Review, negotiate contracts and agreements across various business lines.
- Contract risk analysis and tender preparation
- Handle contractual claims and settle final accounts and take legal action when necessary;
- Participate in developing, reviewing and implementing company policies and procedures to ensure due compliance with statutory requirements;
- Carry out any ad hoc assignments as assigned by Management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Building Studies, Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good knowledge of Building contracts law will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent and attentive to details;
- Being independent, responsible, organised, with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience;
- Experience in handling contractual claims and settlement of final accounts;
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and job stability.