You are here
- Property Developer - Permanent role
- Hong Kong commercial projects
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable listed property developer with renowned property and commercial developments in Hong Kong. It is hiring due to steady expansion projects.
* Construction management of the premium commercial projects
* Monitor project cost with the project and QS team
* Manage and administrate the project development including but not limited to planning, execution and construction supervision
*Supervise the site construction team and monitor the contractors and construction activities to comply with company requirement and standard
* Responsible for project integration, ensure that the various projects elements are effectively coordinated
*Review construction details and method statement to ensure the design intent and quality requirements are met
*Control project time and scope to provide an effective project schedule
*Manage quality control to ensure functional and quality requirements are met
*Accountable for project communications to ensure effective internal and external communications.
*Analyze and mitigate potential project risks.
The Successful Applicant
*Strong commercial construction experiences
*University degree in Building Studies / Construction Management / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
*MCIOB/MHKICM or related professional qualification preferred but not a must.
*At least 10 years of relevant experience in large scale private residential construction projects with minimum 3 years in Managerial position.
*Well-versed with Government procedural process
*Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills
*A good team player, detail minded, flexible & willing to work under pressure
*Resident on site is required
What's on Offer
A selected candidate will be given a competitive salary package which includes double pay and 5 days work.