You are here
Compliance Manager - Insurance/MPF Provider
- Excellent job scope
- Dynamic and growing business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major service providers within in the MPF industry. They have huge financial backing from parent companies, with their main focus being pensions. Due to strong expansion in the region they are now covering insurance, unit trust and custodian services.
Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance you job duties would include:
- Providing advisory on regulatory inquiries to the sales team
- Constructing, reviewing and updating MPFI policies and procedures
- Updating the business on MPF regulations and policies - identifying gaps and recommending appropriate changes
- Handle compliance cases referred by the regulatory bodies
- Carrying out reviews of procedure manuals, sales documents and statutory reports
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate in preferably accounting or risk management with at least 4 years working within the Pensions or Insurance industry - at least half of that being focused on compliance. A legal background and experience in an MPF firm would be an advantage. You will need to have strong knowledge of MPF rules and regs. Good English and Chinese is needed, Mandarin also preferred.
What's on Offer
Strong compensation with benefits included.