You are here
Compliance Manager - Foreign Commercial Bank - NEW HEADCOUNT
- International/Foreign Bank
- Excellent growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is substantially well resourced international bank who are expanding their branch here in Hong Kong and as such is seeking a compliance manager to help build out the function. This role has a large AML focus and would very much suit an experienced and passionate trade finance compliance candidate.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, your responsibilities would include:
- KYC/AML review - especially those based in high risk jurisdictions
- Implement control mechanisms that reduce risks related to Correspondent Banking and Trade Finance
- Transaction monitoring
- Update Compliance/AML policies and procedures
- Train and educate other bank staff
The Successful Applicant
You will have a legal or finance related degree with at least 5 years compliance experienced gained within corporate/consumer banking - ideally with good knowledge of Correspondent Banking and Trade Finance. You must have strong HKMA knowledge and also a solid grounding in transaction monitoring as well as AML. You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work in a standalone capacity as well as part of a team. Fluent English and Cantonese is essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits attached