You are here
This position is now filled
Compliance Analyst (Regulatory Reporting / financial reporting)
- Oversee various compliance projects
- Provide compliance trainings to colleagues
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks and is now looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's everyday trading activities, you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee, develop and maintain investment servicing projects in Asia
- Prepare the bank of any changes in regulatory reporting regulations
- Respond to compliance-related matters
- Monitor marketing materials, data privacy, conflict of interests and gift and entertainments etc.
- Conduct reviews on the bank's products, AML procedures, data privacy, outsourcing etc
- Prepare and host Compliance training for colleagues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Banking experience in compliance, regulatory reporting or audit
- Compliance experience in custody, private equity, hedge funds, or real estate funds is preferred
- Familiar with project management
- Immediate available
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format. Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.