You are here
Compliance AML Associate - 6 mth contract, renewable, 35k
- Review and participate in AML issues
- Acquire Project Management Experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks and is now looking for a Trade Support Associate Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's everyday activities, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform AML / Compliance duties. Meet personal targets / internal KPI
- Understand local regulatory reporting needs
Escalate suspicious AML cases where necessary
Lead, execute and optimize ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 4 years of AML / CDD / KYC experience
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.