You are here
Compensation & Benefit (C&B) Analyst (3 Months Contract)
- Luxury Retail
- 3 Months Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a luxury retail brand with a strong international presence. An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a self-driven and high energy C&B professional to join their team to make a difference.
- Plans and directs implementation and administration of employee benefit programs.
- Conducts evaluations of industry standards and benchmarking for C&B programs.
- Ensures compensation and benefits programs are compliant with all country laws and regulations in Asia.
- Prepares and communicates C&B information to HR partners, employees and management.
- Assist in regional mobility projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years' experience in HR and C&B
- Proficiency in MS office
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Competitive package to attract the best