You are here
Company Secretary - Listed Firm
- Very attractive remuneration
- Dynamic environment and broad exposure
About Our Client
Our close client is a manufacturing conglomerate listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. They now have a newly created opportunity for their company secretarial team.
- Handle company secretarial work for listed company and its private companies
- Handle board /committee meetings, drafting of minutes, resolutions, bank accounts
- Liaise, negotiate and coordinate with business parties involved
- Support ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Associate membership of HKICS / ICSA preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant company secretarial experience preferably in listed companies.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
Our client offers very attractive remuneration including guaranteed bonus and discretionary bonus, 5 days work week, a dynamic working environment, conveniently located in Hong Kong Island