You are here
Company Secretary - Listed Financial Institution
- Central Location
- Fast-growing Business
About Our Client
Our client is a large financial group, with focus on investments. They provide clients a variety of services, including Securities, Bullion, Futures & Options and more. They are based on Hong Kong island and have over 50 employees currently.
- Prepare the company announcements, circulars, corporate documents to ensure compliance with the Listing Rules.
- Ensure all transactions in compliance with Listing Rules, Company Ordinance and other statutory requirements.
- Draft and implement various Board's policies and ensure they are complied to by all internal members.
- Perform all Board and committee meeting proceedings, as well as recording all discussions.
- Provide legal and company secretarial support on commercial agreements, M&A and corporate finance matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with associate membership of ICSA / HKICS
- Previous experience with Listing Rules, preferably gained at financial institution
- Knowledge of investment, private equity, corporate finance and their practices are preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of Company Secretarial experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Good work life balance, good work environment and attractive remuneration on offer.