You are here
Company Secretary - Large Conglomerate
- Development opportunities
- Five days work
About Our Client
Our client is a large conglomerate that has several listed subsidiaries under its Group. They are currently hiring experienced Legal professionals to assist in their Company Secretarial team.
- Handling various company secretarial and compliance duties, and corporate governance matters for the company and its private listed subsidiaries.
- Coordinate all annual general meetings and extraordinary meetings including setting the agenda and taking board minutes
- Ensure the smooth filing and maintenance of statutory books including register of members, directors and secretaries
- Liaise with internal and external parties on all company secretarial transactions, including regulatory authorities and shareholders
- Assist in all ad hoc projects and corporate exercises
The Successful Applicant
- Associate member of HKICS preferred
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience in company secretarial duties from listed companies / professional firms / law firms
- Good interpersonal, organization and management skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offers 5 days work week, with competitive remuneration package and double pay. Located on Hong Kong Island.