You are here
Company Secretary - Financial Institution
- Stable Hours
- Good Company
About Our Client
Our Client has a business presence in 14 provinces, regions and municipalities and more than 60 cities in China. They have a full range of services now including corporate finance, securities, asset management, brokerage with full SFC license including securities, futures, FX, bullions.
- Assist the Legal Manager to check, update and maintain the legal records.
- Submit the records (e.g. company annual reports, appointment and resignation of directors, announcement of share transfer, issuance and offerings) to the registrar of companies or other government departments in accordance with the law.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties such as corporate governance and information disclosure:
- Prepare annual reports and material disclosure documents.
- Update the lists and details of the Board of Management.
- Prepare and update the organization chart and lists of subsidiaries etc.
- Act as the contact point to Liaise and coordinate with the shareholders, regulatory authorities and external legal Counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder and qualified member of ICSA / HKICS
- Minimum 5 years of company secretarial experience, some of which gained from financial institution
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, SFO, company ordinances, and other statutory and regulatory requirements and familiar in dealing with compliance issues
- Hands on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies
- Independent, self-initiative, detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and bonuses, stable working environment and 5 day work week. They are based on Hong Kong Island.