You are here
This position is now filled
Company Secretary - APAC Financial Institution
Hong Kong Island
- Mix Compliance and Company Secretary
- Friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Asian financial services institution that provides a wide range of products
- Handles full spectrum of company secretarial duties and responsible for company secretarial related compliance work for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Attending and organizing the meetings of the board of directors and various committees in compliance with the Listing Rules.
- Ensures corporate governance and compliance with laws, regulatory rules and internal policies.
- Handles all notifiable transactions of the Group (including annual and interim reports, announcements, and circulars) and liaise and deal with the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and all relevant authorities required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder and member of ICSA / HKICS
- Minimum 5 years of company secretarial experience, some of which gained from listed company and/or financial institution
- Good knowledge in Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, SFO, company ordinances, and other statutory and regulatory requirements and familiar in dealing with compliance issues
- IPO experience is an advantage
- Independent, self-initiative, detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Excellent inclusive package offered to the right candidate with exposure to a variation of work