You are here
Company Secretarial Officer - Investment Group
- Stable hours
- Report to Group Company Secretary
About Our Client
Our Client is privately held investment holding company. The Group engages in commercial/residential real estate development and holding, as well as management of a strong portfolio of financial assets.
- Perform a full range of company secretarial duties for group companies incorporated in HK, PRC and other jurisdictions;
- Prepare minutes for investment holding companies and companies of various fund structures;
- Prepare reports/documentation to various internal and external parties and coordinate communication;
- Participate ad-hoc projects and corporate assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years' of company secretarial experience;
- University degree holder or equivalent with Student/Associate membership of HKICS / ICSA;
- Knowledge of Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong and other offshore jurisdictions;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese word processing;
- Stable, mature and able to work independently.
What's on Offer
Our client offers 5-day work, very stable working hours, attractive discretionary bonuses, and medical benefits for the employee.