You are here
Company Secretarial Officer - I-Bank
Hong Kong Island
- Stable Hours
- Attractive Bonuses
About Our Client
Our client is investment arm of one of the largest Banks in the world. They operate through corporate banking, personal banking, and treasury business lines.
- Perform range of company secretarial duties for group companies incorporated in HK, PRC and other jurisdictions;
- Prepare minutes documents (both English & Chinese) for SPVs and companies of private equity structures;
- Prepare documents and filing of Disclosure of Interests under SFO;
- Prepare reports/documentation to various internal and external parties and coordinate communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years' of company secretarial experience gained from financial institutions, listed companies or professional firms;
- University degree holder or equivalent with associate membership of HKICS / ICSA;
- Knowledge of Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong and other offshore jurisdictions;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package, stable working hours, attractive bonuses and located in Central.