You are here
Company Secretarial Officer - Fashion Brand
- Stable Team
- Listed Company
About Our Client
Our client is a listed fashion company founded in North America, also being a very big brand in China. They have over 350 stores with over 5,000 staff in total. They are looking to further increase their international presence.
- Handle full set of company secretarial matters for the listed company and its subsidiaries;
- Assist in the preparation of annual / interim reports, announcements and circulars, and organize board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Prepare meeting papers and take minutes for board meetings, committee meetings and corporate related documents;
- Maintain in-house database and filing systems;
- Assist in ad hoc administrative work.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience working in ideally listed organizations;
- Student or Associate member of HKICS/ICSA;
- University degree holder in relevant discipline;
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua;
- Good commercial sense, and able to work well in a team.
What's on Offer
The job offers guaranteed 13 months salary, a friendly office, very stable working hours and a relaxing work environment.