You are here
Company Secretarial Manager (Listed) - Professional Firm
Hong Kong Island
- Listed Work
- Reputable Professional Firm
About Our Client
Our Client is an international services provider within the accounting, company secretarial, HR and payroll space.
- Knowledge of incorporation or registration of companies' procedures
- Well-versed in preparation of company statutory forms
- Able to review and update statutory records such as Registers of Members, Directors & Officers, etc.
- Preparing and making sure minutes and written resolutions are satisfactory
- Liaise and advise clients' on the administration and management of their companies
- Conduct DD, KYC on clients occasionally
- Successfully manage clients and future clients relationships
- Work closely with the Department Head and other relevant internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate and possesses an ICSA/HKICS qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience as a company secretary in a professional firm or listed company, with at least 2 years of managerial experience
- Strong commercial awareness to identify business potential
- Excellent command of spoken and written English skills
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary package, excellent annual leave, medical and dental included offered to the right candidate.