You are here
Company Secretarial Manager - GEM Board Listed Company
- Excellent remuneration package
- Stable working hours
About Our Client
Our client is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and offers a range of financial solutions to a variety of clients including both corporates and individuals.
- Provide company secretarial services to all companies and subsidiaries of a listed company in Hong Kong.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements - such as: preparing of announcements, circulars, annual and interim reports, organizing Board of Directors and Shareholders meetings etc.
- Maintain the upkeep of corporate governance by keeping records
- Keep up to date with different regulations that may impact the company and its business
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 9 years Company Secretarial experience coming from professional firms, financial institutions or listed companies
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance or related
- Qualified Associate member of the HKICS or ICSA
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong Listing Rules, SFO, Company Ordinances, Takeover Codes and other statutory requirements is a must
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A team player with strong leadership skill and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a successful company and an attractive salary package with stable working hours as well as great bonus potential!