You are here
Company Secretarial Manager - Big 4
About Our Client
Our client is a professional services firm focusing on tax, consulting services, audit and assurance.
- Provide company secretarial services and support to clients;
- Maintain and update proper statutory records as well as client due diligence;
- Prepare annual return and other statutory filings and prepare minutes and resolutions;
- Edit and update corporate materials;
- Manage a small team of 4 junior staff.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree holder preferably in business, law or corporate governance
- Ideally a Member of ICSA / HKICS
- Over 6 years of company secretarial experience
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin skills
- Ability to handle work and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Listing Rules will be a plus
What's on Offer
Excellent stable role for an experienced Company Secretary to lead a small team. The company offer good career path, salary and other attractive benefits.