You are here
Company Secretarial Executive - MNC
- Stable Hours
- Established Team
About Our Client
Our client is a international biotechnology organization, rapidly expanding globally. With main corporate office in Hong Kong, in an MNC work environment, they are currently looking for company secretarial professional to join their team.
- Independently prepare formalities and documentation on the set up of subsidiary company in different jurisdictions (Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia etc.);
- Handle company secretarial matters, compliance issues and corporate exercises related to the Group;
- Coordinate with relevant parties on notarization and legalization documents for subsidiary companies; Prepare relevant minutes and various of information disclosures;
- Review & maintain up-to-date records such as annual return and general meeting papers and attending to local filings;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Company Secretarial or a related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience with professional qualification such as HKICS / ICSA;
- Experience in management and set up regional subsidiaries in other countries such as Asia Pacific;
- Good PC knowledge, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is essential;
- Good interpersonal and organization skills;
- Meticulous, self-motivated, responsible and independent.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a generous package, 5 day work week with medical benefits included.