You are here
Company Secretarial Account Manager
- Excellent company
- Team of 4
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing global organization focusing on fund administration and other financial services for MNCs, private equity and real estate firms etc.
- Develop and motivate a cross-border team that fully meets legal aspects of client entities;
- Management of transactions, including review and negotiation of documents;
- Communicate with and advise clients, professionals and other offices worldwide;
- Liaise with clients and other offices to develop best practice and guideline standards;
- Maintain and develop a strong network of clients;
- Support marketing effort by developing a network of professionals and advising existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate and/or associate member of ICSA or HKICS;
- Minimum 9 years of company secretarial experience with a good understanding of corporate governance and compliance;
- Excellent computer knowledge in Microsoft Office and company secretarial systems, such as ViewPoint;
- Experience with dealing working with international clients;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills being commercially minded.
What's on Offer
As part of our client's continued expansion, the successful candidate will be offered an excellent package, inclusive of 5 day work week together with other attractive benefits.