You are here
Company Accountant (6 Month Fixed Term) - Global Brand
- Gain excellent regional experience
- Exciting career development
About Our Client
Our Client is a well established global company that is experiencing growth within the region. They are currently looking for an experienced Company Accountant on a 6 month contract basis to enhance the overall effectiveness of the finance team.
- Supporting all daily accounting operations within the HK Team
- Complete month end/year end reporting for Hong Kong (and Taiwan) to ensure deadline and expectations are adhered to
- Assist Hong Kong annual audit process including liaising with external and internal bodies
- Contribute new and good ideas for process improvement for daily operation cycle
- Participate in ad hoc projects and transactions as when required.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and will be CPA qualified or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and within manufacturing industry is a bonus. You will have experience in audit and previously worked a reputable audit firm. You will have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese as well as having a good command of Excel and MS Word. Excellent communication skills, be result-orientated and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight schedules.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Attractive holiday allowances
- Travel allowance