You are here
Communications Manager - Professional Industry
- Excellent Opportunity
- Attractive Package
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier company that have excellent reputation.
- Oversee and direct the Marketing team's performance, ensuring that key milestones are met on time and that deliverable adhere to a high standard of quality
- Serve as the face of the Marketing team and meet directly with partnership to obtain project briefs and advise on pragmatic solutions to achieve marketing objectives
- Provide guidance to the Marketing team in respect of Risk-related issues, including monitoring regulations and legal developments concerning digital marketing and data privacy
- Advise in planning and aligning the branding, corporate identity and positioning strategy.
- Lead a motivated team of marketing and design staff to develop and implement marketing programmes, campaigns and related efforts, including internal/external marketing collateral, digital marketing and other multimedia channels. Collaborate with Global Marketing and IT teams to oversee the consistency of firm communication materials and manage team members and other support staff to ensure successful execution.
- Oversee the implementation and development of the CRM system, with a focus on improving functional design, specifications and reviews and supporting Asia users.
- Develop approach and capability for thought leadership drafting and publication, including managing relationships with external parties, stakeholders and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of marketing and communications experience of which 5 years in a leadership role
- Proven success in writing, editing and producing high-quality, content-driven marketing and thought leadership materials.
- Established knowledge and experience across all aspects of marketing campaign creation, including editorial, design, printing and digital communications, as well as determining ROI for related tactics.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and communications-related Risk issues, including current/emerging regulation around personal data privacy.
- In-depth knowledge of website development, CRM systems, digital marketing/publishing and social media, as well as related tools and applications.
- Solid command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and exposure