You are here
- Multinational Group.
- 6+ PQE Lawyer.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious multinational professional services firm with global operations. They are now seeking a capable lawyer to join their team to support on a full spectrum of commercial legal matters for their internal business units.
Our client is a prestigious multinational professional services firm with global operations. They are now seeking a capable lawyer to join their team to support on a full spectrum of commercial legal matters for their internal business units. You will be a key member of the legal team, with primary responsibilities in the following areas on a global scale:
- Provide support on a mix of non-contentious legal matters across general IP/IT, commercial agreements, personal data privacy, cyber security etc.
- Provide legal opinions and solutions on related merger and acquisition projects
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on legal matters in support of business units including but not limited to administration, branded merchandise, business development, finance, global technology solutions, human resources, marketing & communications.
This is an excellent opportunity for a IP / corporate commercial lawyer to join a reputable group offering a stable platform.
The Successful Applicant
A promising opportunity for a corporate and commercial lawyer to progress with a reputable multinational group. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with a minimum 6+ years of experience in corporate commercial law with an international law firm or multinational
- Strong knowledge of M&A and / or general commercial laws including drafting, and advising on in house general IP / IT matters, M&A, commercial agreements, personal data privacy etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
The ideal candidate will currently be based in Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for an M&A or commercial lawyer to join a leading multinational professional services group supporting on global operations. Exposure to a full spectrum of corporate and commercial matters.