You are here
This position is now filled
Collection & Billing Specialist
- US Multinational Company
- Attractive Employee Benefits
About Our Client
Consistently voted as one of the best employers to work for. They have been recognized as a global leader in technology solutions industry with operations in many countries around the world. They are currently seeking for a high caliber candidate to join their Finance team as a Billings and Collections Officer.
This role will directly report to the Finance Director. Your key responsibilities will include billings operations, maintaining Billable and Collectible revenue procedures, accounts receivable collections and reports as well as revenue audits. In addition, you will attend to client inquiries, validate client contracts, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Possess at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in billings/credit collection in a sizable multinational and international organization
- Be independent, adaptable to changes, take initiative and hold exceptional analytical skills
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with internal and external parties
- Be proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience abroad would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a global leading multinational company. The successful applicant will gain career advancement with immense international exposure. 5 day work week and attractive annual leave.