You are here
Client Service Manager - Global Asset Management Company
- Client Service Manager
- Strategic Role, Newly Created Team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global asset management company with over US$2 trillion in assets under management. They are looking for an outstanding Client Service specialist to join them in a newly created role in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Client Service in Australia, this role is responsible for running a number of key projects within the Asian region. The successful candidate will support the sales, relationship and client service teams with identified opportunity to improve process efficiencies and ultimately generate revenue for the business. You will also manage and coordinate the overall implementation process of each project in accordance with a global Client Solution approach.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Degree holder with a minimum of 7 years of Client Service experience in the asset management industry
- Strong leader with minimum 4 years of supervisory experience
- Creative problem solving skills including the ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions
- Exceptional client service skills
- Ability to initiate, plan and follow through projects to completion
- Strong aptitude for numbers, accuracy and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
A rewarding career with strong development opportunities and a very attractive salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate.