You are here
Client Reporting Senior Analyst
- Funds Management
- Client Reporting
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest investment management fund house in the market with various operations in the globe.
To support the AP business growth, your key responsibilities will include:
- Generate funds reports and participate in various investigations and research
- Answer clients inquiries and build relationship with them
- Assist in general operations work including accounts opening, fund operations but focusing in reporting issues
- Initiate ideas to maximize the efficiency of the operations
- Participate in any ad hoc projects for the Asia Pacific Region
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the role, you must have the enclosed:
- 4+ years of funds / funds reporting / funds operations experience
- Strong independent mindset to be in a junior leadership role
- Able to be creative and contribute to different new ideas for the team
- Good language proficiency with both written and spoken Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
Stable working culture with competitive salary and compensation.
International team culture with good progression opportunity.