You are here
Chinese Copywriter ($35k, mandarin speakers wanted)
- Chinese entertainment/sports copywriting
- china and regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a new media company rapidly expanding its digital product business into the China market. It is actively looking for a Copywriter, who is fluent in both English and Mandarin (understand the China market), to join the team of creative professionals. Mandarin speakers preferred.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will work collaboratively with other creative souls, marketing minded strategists and new business development team, and data driven technologists to create effective content for a variety of clients and online applications.
- Collaborate with strategic leaders as part of the creative team on innovative communication ideas for multi-channel as well as digital outlets
- Working closely with other creatives on finding and developing the right idea…
- Create clear and simple effective copy message for marketing campaigns and digital content in various media channels.
- Our client have several brands, you will need to capture the brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience
- Edit & proofing
- You're expected to keep up on industry trends, to share your knowledge and to learn from your peers
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years solid copy/conversion experience in the digital space
- Impressive portfolio that showcases your work with global brands from some of the best agencies around
- Fluent written and oral communication in both English AND Mandarin is a MUST
- Related degree in communication studies, marketing or advertising
- Heaps of great ideas, knowledge of Sports / Entertainment (gaming) and a passion for all things digital
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- International culture and regional exposure
- Creative writing on interesting topics with flexibility