You are here
China Technical Manager - Chemical Coating
- Core technical role in China region with international exposure
- Excellent and Ascending platform
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational company in consumer durable market. With the consistent focus on quality and technology, our client's products represent the highest level of the market.
This position will be responsible for the support of New Product Development activities from concept to ramp up production. As part of a member of the product development team, provide direction on costing, manufacturability & quality. Provide support on engineering prototype builds, pilot production and production. The ideal candidate will support product transitions from the R&D to production region and support launch activities at local manufacturing sites.
The Successful Applicant
* Develop new coating for various application.
* Develop manufacturing documentation required to support production builds. These documents include work instructions, quality SPC targets, Gauge R & R and other manufacturing related documentation.
* Prepare engineering documents and cost estimate of new equipment.
* Provide monthly progress reports on assigned development projects.
* Practice procedures which comply with corporate quality systems.
* Lead Process and participate in design of FMEA activities to ensure process shortcomings are identified and addressed.
* Support continuous improvement manufacturing engineering activities to achieve and exceed quality targets.
* Have solid documentation skills to specify process specifications, work instructions, preventive maintenance methods, etc.
* Develop equipment and testing tools to verify the coating.
* Determine process conditions required for the making of various coatings.
* Identify "best practices" for manufacturing.
* Demonstrate experimentally to improve process and equipment at plan or at vendors.
* Work with inside and outside resources to procure new equipment and validate performance - demonstrate the efficacy of process through pilot and plant trials - provide inputs to equipment engineering on new equipment purchase.
* Coordinate and execute engineering trials on new equipment and new materials; measure process parameters, develop methods and conduct quantitative process analysis.
* Manage a coating developing Lab and work independently.
What's on Offer
Multinational platform with excellent company culture and international exposure
Attractive salary package and promising career future